This agreement shall begin when both the Designer and the Client sign the Project Proposal. The agreement shall continue until all services are complete and delivered, or until the agreement is terminated. Either the Designer or the Client may terminate this agreement at any time, on written notice to the other party, under the following conditions:
- If a party breaches any of its material responsibilities and obligations under this agreement, including meeting all agreed upon project deadlines and client/designer deliverable responsibilities.
- If a party ceases to conduct business in its normal course;
- If a party makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors;
- If a party is liquidated or otherwise dissolved;
- If a party becomes insolvent;
- If a party files a petition in bankruptcy and a receiver, trustee, or custodian is appointed for it; and
- If a party commits any acts that is in violation of federal, state, or local laws.
In the event of termination, the Client shall pay Designer for the services performed through the date of termination in the amount of a prorated portion of the Designer fees due. Client shall pay all other expenses, fees, and additional costs incurred through the date of termination.
If this contract is terminated by the Client, GYIDI WEB DESIGN & CONSULTING, LLC is not responsible for the return of any down payments made by the Client. All booking deposits are final.
In the event of termination, the Client shall return all preliminary works and all designer tools to the Designer. Further, the Client will no longer have license to use any preliminary works and the designer tools.